Saturday, July 16, 2011

AUBADE Magazine Issue 5

Aubade Magazine - Issue 5 July 2011

Aubade magazine issues 5 has been published and from the looks of the preview, it promises to be another excellent journal for contemporary photography, painting and creative writing. For Chris Turner, its creator, editor and designer Aubade is a labor of love and with each new issue his editorial eye is becoming more refined in it's vision.
My gratitude and thanks go to Chris for his faith and continued interest in my own work and I am proud to have had images published in all five issues to date. The latest issue includes a photograph from Middlesbrough Kentucky, an image I made on my most recent road trip from New York City to Kansas, which, I was delighted to discover, chosen for this months cover. Thank you Chris and keep up the good work - Aubabe magazine is a very special thing.
Aubade issue 5 and it's back issues can be ordered and previewed at Magcloud's website here:

No comments:

Post a Comment