Thursday, October 17, 2013

Recent Overland Park.



Overland Park, KS



Overland Park, KS



Overland Park, KS



Overland Park, KS



Untitled



Overland Park, KS



Here are some semi recent photographs which continue my on-going project made in Overland Park. I have well over 200 images in this series now which have all been made over the last couple of years. Regular followers of this blog will know that many images from this project have been posted here over this time and is on the whole largely still unedited. It has been a series which I have felt my way through more than anything else and it has at times acted like a sort of diary from home. Sometimes I have responded closely to the original brief I gave myself and at other times it has been something of an experiment and a place to exercise creativity and explore larger idea's about America. It has also been a way for me to align myself psychically with place. These new photographs, however, are more personal in nature.



No comments:

Post a Comment