Monday, May 23, 2022

The epiphanies of my gloom..

 

 The Tarot (process) #3


Ever since my first contact with tarot cards, I have felt a strong connection to them and they have led me on a journey of insight and inspiration which has taken me far from their original teenage occult appeal. Their influence has reached deep into me and over time become part of what is now down there in the epiphanies of my gloom. Each time my focus has returned to them, it is like a new discovery with alternate universe revelations and filled with brand new mysteries. These cards have grown up with me, in real time, like a sister, the countryside or that feeling like I’m being watched. I see them now in my vertical photographs and I understand everything is all shuffled together into one.



No comments:

Post a Comment