Friday, December 24, 2021

The painting above the bed..


Psychic Coordinate Points (PCP#01)




Sometimes I have woken up in my motel room and had no idea where I was in America. The thrift store landscape painting hanging over the bed and reflected in the mirror can be a clue, but not one that can be relied upon. Once in southern California, I woke up from a motel nap with the air conditioner on full and the room had gotten chilly while I slept. When I awoke I thought I was in Grand Junction, Colorado in the wintertime. The painting above the bed was of a snow capped mountain range with a wide river running through it and I assumed it was the Rockies. I wasn’t completely sure where I was until I finally opened the motel room door and was met with that high key full spectrum California sunshine dazzling down through the palm trees into my blinking bloodshot eyes below. It was winter here too. Christmas Eve..





1 comment:

  1. Altered states of consciousness or perhaps awareness ... Awareness that life is not easy at all or consciousness if not that of living trying to know each other deeply to get out of our mental traps.

    ReplyDelete