Monday, October 3, 2011

Kansas City Zombie Walk For Hunger

Zombie


Zombie


Zombie


Zombie


On Saturday I had the pleasure of attending the Kansas City Zombie Walk. The Kansas City Zombie Walk for Hunger is in its forth year and has helped many people in the Kansas City Metropolitan Community who suffer from hunger or homelessness. I did not 'go zombie' myself, but I showed my support and made several photographs which they are more than welcome use to publicize their events.

These are some of the photographs I made that day. Eventually they will be edited then used as a kind of punctuation for a series I am working on with Pogo Books, a publisher and gallery based in Berlin, who have kindly invited me to make a book of my American pictures with them which is presently being slowly edited under the title 'Resident Alien'.

POGO BOOKS:

More images from Zombie Walks past can be found here at 'Get the Picture':



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful series , that red blood/blue sky combo is killer , pardon the pun ;-)

    ReplyDelete