Thursday, December 30, 2010

Scattered Self Part 3 (Finding Myself On The Road)

Self (with second sight)
Self (with second sight)



Chicago, IL
Self (high & on the edge)



Self (In-Security)
Self (In-Security 1)



Target, KS
Self (as Zombie target)



Moab, UT
Self (with shadow)


Continuing my on-going series of occasional self portraits titled 'Scattered Self' (finding myself on the road), here is a selected, end of the year round up, of a few places I have caught that glimpse.

This series began last year after JPG magazine.com ran a 365 day portrait theme and asked members to make a self portrait every day for a year. I took up this challenge, but unfortunately I only managed to make an average of 1 or 2 images a week. Here are just a few of the images. I will still continue this search for myself - as, when and where ever...

Parts 1 & 2 of this series can be found in earlier posts on this blog here:




1 comment: