Sunday, November 29, 2009

Scattered Self. Part 2 - Finding Myself on the Road

Self (with Cousin)
Self Portrait (with Cousin) Lawrence, KS



Self (with Feminine Side)
Self Portrait (with Feminine side) 39th st, KC



Self (with Child)
Self Portrait (with Child) 39th st, KC



Self (with Shelf Life)
Self Portrait (with shelf life), KC, MO


Part 2 of my series of occasional Self Portraits: Scattered Self (finding myself on the road).

This series began last year after JPG magazine.com ran a 365 day portrait theme and asked members to make a self portrait every day for a year. I took up this challenge, but unfortunately I only managed to make an average of 1 or 2 images a week. Here are just a few of the images. I will still continue this search for myself - as, when and where ever...

Part 1 can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment